Thanks to our Board of Directors, Medical Board, medical volunteers, volunteer counselors, and those who generously give their time, sweat, goods and money!
The N.C. Elks and many individual lodges are incredible supportive and generous to our Camp! Through their fundraising and events like the annual gala, they have donated more than $150,000 to Camp in recent years. THANK YOU ELKS!
And we are so appreciative of the support of local civic groups, churches, businesses and foundations:
- Thank you to Gate City Rotary!
- THANKS Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Carolina for its support
- We appreciate all the support from the Alpha Delta Kappa of North Carolina, the International Honorary Organization for Women Educators
- The wonderful Duke Energy Retirees, Rockingham County Chapter group lends tons of support for our facilities! Over the years they have built a handicap ramp and deck, painted the Pavilion, helped remodel the kitchen with new appliances, done carpentry and electrical work, etc. Thanks!
- T.W. Garner Food Company (makers of Texas Pete!) support us every year via goodie bags at the Chili Cookoff - thanks!
- Thanks to Get in the Game - Tennis for Rockingham County Youth for tennis clinics
- BB&T of the Piedmont Triad
- Wright Printing prints all our materials, applications, brochures, t-shirts and more at a reduced price - THANKS!
- Reynolds American Foundation
- Thanks to the Western Rockingham Civitans Club for fixing all of our fishing poles!
- Crossroads Community Church
- National Cancer Coalition
- Madison-Mayodan Rotary
- Western Rockingham Family Medicine, Madison N.C.
- Reidsville Kiwanis Club
- N.C Telephone Pioneers
We don't mean to forget anyone! If your group has helped Camp, email us and we'll add you to the list