We hold camping weeks each summer for campers aged 6 to 16:
- CANCER - leukemia & other cancers, JRA
- SPINA BIFIDA - spinal cord disorders & injuries
- NEURO- epilepsy & neurological disorders
- HEMOPHILIA –blood disorders, von Willbrand's & Turner’s
- SIBLINGS - well children with a chronically ill sibling
- KIDS - well children with a chronically ill parent
We also host an annual ALUMNI WEEKEND. This is an invitation-only long weekend for former campers with limited mobility (Spina Bifida and MD/MS, for example) and those with developmental delays.
We also welcome our friends from the Piedmont Health Services and Sickle Cell Agency and the Multiple Sclerosis Society, who hold summer camps at our facility. The Brain Injury Association, Hospice, Scouts and many church retreats are also held here. Other organizations rent the camp throughout the year for seminars, conferences and reunions.
- Sickle Cell - information call 336.274.1507
- Brain Injury Association - information call 919.833.9634