Camp would not be the special place it is without the amazing people who give their time to create incredible memories. Would you like to join us?
We also welcome groups for work projects. Please Contact Us.
CAMP CAREFREE STAFF EXPECTATIONS
- Have fun, but remember that our priority will always be the campers, their safety and happiness.
- Staff members are expected to stay on camp grounds and always be available when needed.
- Staff members must be at their assigned area; this includes duty, cabins and activity areas.
- It is required that staff attend all meals and evening activities on time and through completion. Exceptions are allowed, but only with a Camp Director’s permission.
- USE OR POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ON CAMP PREMISES, OR BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS WHILE ON CAMP PREMISES IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED! Anyone unable to abide by this will be IMMEDIATELY sent home. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE GROUNDS. This includes e-cigarettes.
- It is advisable that no single counselor and camper ever be out of sight and sound of others. If it is necessary to talk one on one, do so at a reasonable distance so that no misunderstanding can occur.
- No corporal punishment, or other inappropriate touching of campers is allowed. Should a discipline problem arise, discuss it with a Camp Director.
- No camper or group of campers should EVER be left alone without supervision.
- If you are under 18, you are considered a CIT. CIT curfew (inside your cabin) is 11:00 p.m.
- Taking care of camp facilities and equipment is the responsibility of all staff and campers. Staff is expected to set a good example in taking care of camp, including reducing and recycling trash.
- IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED AS A VOLUNTEER, YOU MUST ATTEND ORIENTATION
- Staff children must abide by the same rules as all other participants of their age group.